DeBary, Florida, April 9, 2016 — /EPR NON PROFIT NEWS/ — The Trainers Edge Health and Fitness 24 Hour Gym is all about living, inspiring and transforming the lives of our clients. We also believe it is our duty to give back to the community which is why we support various organizations and charities including the ‘Heart of A Fighter’ Veteran Charity founded by Veteran Suzanne Oliver. The ‘Heart of a Fighter’ charity helps veterans who have given bravely and selflessly to their country to build a life of health and wellness through resources and training. We are proud and happy to have helped women of service enhance their health and well-being and we encourage you to be a part of this great cause too!
If you would like to know more about the event please feel free to contact The Trainers Edge 24 Hour Fitness Gym in Sanford & Lake Mary, Florida on PH: 407.330.4202 or visit their website at http://www.thetrainersedge.net
Family Day Charity Event
On Saturday June 4th at Gemini Springs Park in DeBary Florida, Trainers Edge is hosting the First Annual Family Day Heart of Fighter Charity Event. The Advanced Registration includes a Biathlon starting at 7am includes a 8 km Bike Ride and a 5 km Run. The Standard Registration (Cycling) starting at 8am includes 8 km Bike Ride or the Standard Registration (Run) also starting at 8am includes a 5 km Run. Bring your families and cheer on the athletes and after the races, enjoy the numerous vendor stalls, bouncy castles and food trucks that will be attending to support this event. So bring your friends and family and let’s be part of a day to remember! You can register athttps://localraces.com/thetrainersedge/trainers-edge-heart-of-a-fighter-charity-event
All proceeds will go to the Heart of a Fighter Veterans Charity. If you would like to know more about the charity please visit their website http://www.heartofafighter.org
The Trainers Edge would also like to take this opportunity to ask for your support in either sponsoring the event in order to help improve the lives of veterans who have done so much for our country or being a part of the event . You can be a Sponsor, have a Vendor or Food Stall or just donate as a Friend of the Event. Sign up at http://www.thetrainersedge.net
The various package options include:
- Diamond Sponsor $1,500 – including corporate booth provided at the event with tent, table and chairs, banner ad on event website for one event year, company logo on all social media and event banner, 10 entry tickets to the race, company banner displayed at the event and more.
- Gold Sponsor $1,000 – including corporate booth provided at the event with tent, table and chairs, banner ad on event website for one event year, company logo on all social media and event banner, 5 entry tickets to the race, company banner displayed at the event and more
- Silver Sponsor $500 – including corporate booth provided at the event with tent, table and chairs, company logo on all social media and event banner, 5 entry tickets to the race and more
- Vendors $150 – including tent, table and chairs provided at the event, company logo and name on all social media and event website for one event year
- Food Stalls $150 – for restaurants, food trucks, smokers and contained vehicles with company logo and name on all social media and event website for one event year
- Friends of the Event $100 – with name recognition on event website for one event year
If you would like to participate in any of the categories above or volunteer at the event please register at http://www.thetrainersedge.net Please note that you must be over the age of 16 to volunteer. We look forward to seeing you there!
The Trainers Edge Health and Fitness 24 Hour Gym